Thursday 29 Aug - Sunday 1 Sep 2019
Our alcohol free festival is a chance do go deeper into Togetherness with 300 others in a country manor in Dorset.
With great food*, sauna, hot tubs, lush green grounds and the extended Togetherness team of facilitators, teachers, play makers and volunteers, everything is in place for you to connect to yourself and others in a playful atmosphere of true connection.
Last years sessions included
PLAYFIGHTING • WILD SINGING • BODY PAINTING DANCE PARTY • PARTNERS EVENING RITUAL • EMBODIED INTIMACY • RAW CHOCOLATE TRAINING • BODY LOVE SKETCH CLUB • ELEMENTAL MASSAGE TRAINING • MASS SLEEP OVER • WIM HOFF ICE BATHS • POWER UP WOMENS SESSION • THE ART OF LISTENING • CACAO DANCE MEDITATION
This year, due to many requests, we are adding a whole extra day!
ACT NOW TO save £100 on the final ticket price
GET YOUR LIMITED EARLYBIRD AT £249
EARLYBIRDS GO ON SALE AT 10AM GMT ON SUNDAY 25 NOVEMBER
Your Earlybird Ticket will also entitle you to first choice on accommodation options at Thorngrove House when they are released in the Spring. Please note that food and accommodation (other than camping) are extra.
TICKETING, FOOD, ACCOMMODATION
Included with your ticket
• Full festival access from 3pm Thursday 28 Aug - 5 pm Sunday 2 Sep
• Full access to over 30 day and evening activities
• Full access to outdoor wood fired spa including hot tubs and yurt sauna
• 24 hour hot showers
What’s not included
• Accommodation upgrades, glamping, log cabins etc. These will be released in the Spring with priority given to those with earlybird tickets
• Food - meal passes will be released in the Spring covering 3 hot & delicious vegetarian meals a day
• Treatments - there will be practitioners offering a range of treatments and therapies from 4 handed massage to personal sound baths
In the mornings take part in Yoga, Pilates, Power Ballad Aerobics, sauna and chill or simply stay in bed.
The Togetherness festival is a journey. To help you along the way you will randomly be put together with others to form a family pod who you spend some time with every day.
And the impeccable BeWell team will be there if you need some time out, with their trained listening team.
The festival is hosted by Togetherness Founder Adam Wilder and the Togetherness team.
Whether you come with friends, alone, with a partner, whatever your job, religion, physical ability, whatever your race, gender, wherever you come from and wherever you are going you are welcome at Togetherness.
90% of the site is wheel chair accessible and the site has large toilets and showers which have been used by wheelchair users.
Carers and personal assistants for disabled guests are eligible for half price tickets. Please contact us if you require a BSL translator or for any other access needs you have.