Join leading dating coach and TED speaker Hayley Quinn for an evening that will transform the way you view your dating life.
Modern dating can often feel divisive - instead lets make it about togetherness.
Rather than dating being a 'battle of the sexes' dating coach Hayley Quinn is here to give you an informal, fun workshop on transforming your dating life.
- If you're guilty of saying ‘there’s no good men left’ or ‘women have too high expectations these days’ learn the crucial mindset shifts you need to break your dating rut
- How do we date in a post #metoo era
- Is it still okay to approach someone?
- What can you do to create change in your dating life?
- What do you need to know about what single men / women are thinking to really understand them?
- How do you deal with it when someone lets you down by cancelling, flaking or never quite being available to meet...
To answer the difficult questions of modern day dating with a fun workshop based event is uk leading dating coach Hayley Quinn. Her TED talk has over 1 million views, she’s a regular on UK TV & magazines & has helped over 10,000 men and women to improve their dating confidence.
This event will be part talk, part practical experience. Expect supportive, fun exercises to help you to network and change how you see dating.
About Hayley Quinn
Hayley Quinn is an internationally recognized dating expert, TED speaker and start-up Founder. Her membership websites www.hayleyquinn.com, social media platforms and signature live training events teach her unique approach to love and dating to thousands of men and women.
House of Togetherness
House of Togetherness is the pop-up Home of Human Connections in Covent Garden, here for just 3 months. We create live experiences that explore our relationship with ourselves and others in a playful, meaningful and often profound way.
We welcome everyone beyond their identity, labels and beliefs. There are no shoulds or musts at HoT only permission to be yourself.
What You Should Bring
We have locker rooms so bring a (returnable) pound if you wish to use them.
We're a sustainable venue and no longer use disposable cups for our events. Please bring a refillable water bottle or coffee cup for drinks. Alternatively we have reusable cups you can purchase from our tuck shop for £2.50 (and get 50p off any drink).What You Should Bring